SMDC launches Trees Residences in Quezon City
Perspective of Trees Residences
(26 November 2013. Pasay City, Philippines) SM Development Corporation (SMDC) has launched Trees Residences in Novaliches, Quezon City. Trees Residences promises its residents upscale living and greater convenience at even more affordable prices.
Mr. Jeffrey C. Lim, SMDC President said, “SMDC is committed to provide access to a more upgraded urban living through vertical villages that are integrated with a commercial retail environment. It is also the company's commitment to bring top quality homes to every Filipino.”
Trees Residences is centrally located in Novaliches, one of the most popular residential communities in Metro Manila. It occupies over eight hectares of land and provides access to many conveniences such as SM City Fairview, the proposed MRT 7 and other transport hubs as well as other convenient retailers right by the gated community. This mid-rise condominium village will be constructed over a period of four years.
Studio, One-bedroom & Two-bedroom units are available starting at PhP1.2 million to PhP1.8 million.
Trees Residences features a gated enclave, landscaped parks in between buildings, swimming pools, function rooms, a multi-purpose court, and access to a retail strip with an upcoming Save More market.
SMDC currently has 14 ongoing residential condominium projects all over Metro Manila, with the exception of Wind Residences in Tagaytay. These projects are as follows:
- Grass Residences, behind SM City North EDSA in Quezon City
- Field Residences in Parañaque
- Sun Residences, beside the Mabuhay Rotunda at the boundary of Manila and Quezon City
- Light Residences, along the northbound side of EDSA
- Jazz Residences in the Makati Central Business District
- Wind Residences in Tagaytay
- Blue Residences, at the corner of Katipunan Avenue and Aurora Boulevard in Quezon City
- Mezza II Residences, along Aurora Boulevard in Quezon City
- Green Residences, along Taft Avenue in Manila
- Shell Residences in the Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay
- M Place @ South Triangle in Quezon City
- Shine Residences in the Ortigas Center in Pasig
- Breeze Residences in Pasay City
- Grace Residences in Taguig
For sales and customer inquiries, please contact:
SMDC Hotline 8580300
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
SMPHI Investor Relations